Wednesday 5 December 2012

Sharing Session with the 15th 心情溶剂 Committee

   I had the privilege of getting to know the Committee in-charge of next year's 心情溶剂 Regional Chinese Song-writing Competition. They requested sponsorship from AIA and we were more than happy to obliged. I met them on a wet Saturday afternoon for a sharing session on how to beat inflation and become financially free with the help of a career that builds passive income for you.
   This was a lively group of youth from NUS' King Edward VII Hall. Their questions showed insight and intelligence. I hope that I've been able to inspire them to dream bigger than just securing a "stable job" when they graduate.
   I was also pleasantly surprised when they presented me with a CD of this year's 心情溶剂 songs. What a thoughtful gesture.

No comments:

Post a Comment