Tuesday 19 June 2018

Hokkaido - Sapporo Day 6: Shiroi Koibeto Park and Ishiya Chocolates

     Today was wet and extremely cold. It also happened to be the day that we planned to visit the Shiroi Koibeto Park. Japan-lovers would be very familiar with the sweet confectionery that this chocolate manufactures. The wifey and I visited here in winter almost ten years ago. Unfortunately the cruel weather and freezing temperature made it feel more like winter than late spring. On the bright side, the most of the distance from the subway to the factory is now indoors. One only needs to cross a road and walk a short distance in the open air.
     The production line was not available for viewing as it was undergoing renovation. Nevertheless, it was not a fruitless trip, all thanks to the wifey's last minute inspiration. She signed all of us up for a cookie-making class a few days before we departed for Japan. Here are the pics...
The Lil One was so proud of her cookies that she keep a constant hold of it for the rest of the trip.
She didn't want the rest of our cookies; only her own. She single-handedly finished her bag of cookies.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete